This gift wrap is inspired by the Japanese art of #furoshiki which uses squares of fabric to wrap things. Using a tea towel not only is a fantastically #sustainable thing to do as the tea towel can then be used afterwards, but it looks so beautiful. Here’s how to do your own!
1) Place the gift roughly in the middle of the tea towel
2) Fold over half of the tea towel around the gift and tuck the corner under it.
3) Repeat with the other side so you have one long strip.
4) Fold one end up towards the centre of the gift.
5) Pinch the end while keeping hold and repeat with the other side.
6) Tie the ends together tightly to secure.
7) Place in some foliage or dried flowers to finish.